New Zealand is the third most gorgeous city in the world. This reason is enough to justify why people from every corner of the world come to visit this beauty. The place is stuffed with abundant beauty that is scenic views, lustrous mountains, shimmering rivers, and greenery everywhere. The place has its peace. A major part of the county's revenue is generated via tourism. As tourism prevails a lot here, the country has made a list of 60 other countries for whom the visa has been waived off.
About New Zealand ETA?
An NZETA is an electronic travel permit (visa waiver) for New Zealand. The abbreviation stands for “New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority”. If you apply for an NZeTA online, you do not need to have a visa affixed to your embassy at the embassy. It is digitally linked to a passport after it has been granted.
All travelers traveling to New Zealand by air or cruise ship require a visa. Only travelers with a New Zealand or Australian passport are excluded. Applying for a New Zealand ETA online is the cheapest, fastest, and easiest way to meet the visa requirement. Before applying, check whether all conditions are met, such as the maximum stay of 3 months.
New Zealand welcomes the citizens of Slovakia with pen hands. The only thing you need to keep in mind is to fill the application form carefully and correctly and submit all the required documents.
Documents Require for People of Slovakia to Apply for NZETA
The process of applying for New Zealand ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the NZETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal.
Once you fill the application form, it generally takes 1 to 2 business days for the authorities to screen the application and respond to your request. The minimum days required for the acceptance and processing of the application is 3 days. It provides sufficient time in case of additional document submission. After the completion of the formalities, the ETA is sent to the concerned person via email.
In addition to an Electronic Travel Authority, New Zealand has also decided to introduce a tourist tax known as Tourism Levy. This tourist levy is also mandatory for Dutch and Belgians from 1 October 2019 and must be applied for simultaneously with your NZETA. Tourism Levy also has the same validity of 2 years or as long as the validity of your passport.
The tourists from Romania are advised to get the printout of their ETA visa to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They too need to show their valid passport as well.