New Zealand is considered as one of the most beautiful countries of the world. The gleaming mountains, secluded islands, rolling countryside, scenic view, enjoyable and nonviolent atmosphere attracts tourists from around the world. This country has never been in discussion for the wrong reasons. Millions of tourists arrive here every year to enjoy the natural beauty of this quiet country. Situated in the Southwestern side of the Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is bestowed with the impressive enchantress. It’s the reason why this beautiful country is among the top tourist places in the world.
The NZETA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) can be applied for from mid-July and is compulsory from 1 October 2019. The obligation applies to all travelers and cruise passengers from so-called visa waiver countries and transit passengers via Auckland.
You can easily apply for the travel authorization online using our website and you will be notified almost immediately whether you have been granted access to New Zealand. If approved, your NZETA is valid for 2 years. If you apply for a new passport within these 2 years, you can transfer the NZETA to your new passport.
The procedure of visiting from Switzerland to New Zealand is just a single step away. All you need to do is to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The process for applying for it is very simple.
Documents Required for Switzerland People -
- Passport: The primary and the most vital thing that is required is the passport. Without it, you can’t travel to any country. Before completed the form make sure that your passport is valid at least the next 6 months. Additionally, your passport should have one blank page for the process of stamping.
- Scanned passport size colour photograph must be kept as well.
- During the time of form filling, you’ll be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment Process: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal. One can also pay via Alipay and WeChat in some cases.
- Email Address for Contact: The tourist required a valid email address because as the application is verified and accepted, the New Zealand ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
Conditions for applying for an NZETA
Your passport must be valid for another six months after departure from New Zealand. In addition, the following applies:
- A visa is not required for a stay of up to 3 months..
- The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is mandatory.
- The document is valid for two years, provided your passport is also valid during that period.
- The processing time for the approval of an NZETA is a maximum of 72 hours.
- An NZETA can also be requested via E-visums.nl. Also, check here directly for more information about the validity of visa New Zealand (NZETA).
After you collect the documents mentioned above, start filling the application form for New Zealand ETA. You just have to enter the correct details that include your name, purpose of visit, arrival date, departure date, email ID, and some other information. Any discrepancies can result in cancellation or unfavorable delays in the NZETA process. When the application is processed, you are notified via email.
Tourist Tax (Tourism Levy)
In addition to an Electronic Travel Authority, New Zealand has also decided to introduce a tourist tax known as Tourism Levy. This tourist levy is also compulsory for visitor from Switzerland from 1 October 2019. You arrange this at the same time as the application from the NZETA. An IVL costs $55. After payment, you download a document that is valid for two years or as long as the validity of your passport. This tax is intended to invest in New Zealand's native wildlife and infrastructure.