New Zealand is an independent country having bunch of small islands. With marvelous landscapes and locals. It is one of the most visited tourist spots in the world. The natural beauty along with the hospitality of the locals attract visitors from every corner of the globe. New Zealand is situated in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean. That’s why the climate is suitable for the year-round trip.
From 1 October 2019, it is compulsory for travelers of Slovenian nationality to apply for an electronic visa before departure. In addition to the NZETA for New Zealand, it is also mandatory to pay tourist tax from October 2019. You must have a valid passport to apply for an electronic visa for New Zealand. Your passport must still be valid for at least six months on the day of return. After approval of your application, the visa is valid for two years and can be used for multiple trips (multiple entries). For any trip you make to New Zealand within these two years, you may stay in the country for a maximum of 90 consecutive days.
NZeTA New Zealand Terms and Conditions
The Electronic Travel Authority allows you to travel to New Zealand for a short travel period of up to 90 days. You must always have a valid passport. This passport must be linked to the visa. To qualify for the visa, you must meet the following criteria. You serve:
- You must have Slovenian nationality.
- You must have a ticket that shows that you are leaving the country for three months.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial means upon arrival.
- You must be able to demonstrate on arrival that you are travelling for tourism, for a business trip or transfer at an airport in New Zealand.
The document needed for New Zealand ETA is as follows:
- The first and foremost thing that you will be needing is the Passport. One should have a valid passport and the documents should remain valid until 3 months from the date you depart from New Zealand.
- The photograph is also another thing that you can't ignore. A recent passport size photograph is required.
- Email addresses and also mandatory as the electronic travel authority is sent via mail. Make sure you keep a print out of it too.
- The bank statement is required to prove the means of sustenance and to show that you can take charge of your trip.
- You should have a digital payment option with you. You can pay via debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- The digital signature should be there in your system.
- You will have to carry the returning ticket which will be asked at the airport. If you do not have one, the amount of return ticket should be present in your bank account.
The process of applying an NZETA is very simple. It takes a few days for the complete application to get scrutinized and accepted. One thing to keep in mind while filling the form is to fill the details very carefully. One should check the details twice before the final submission. Any discrepancies in the application can result in its cancellation.
The New Zealand ETA is valid for the time period of 2 years. You can get multiple entries by one ETC. Additionally, you will have to pay IVL or International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. IVL is submitted only once for 2 years. So, if you are from Slovenia and going to visit New Zealand, apply for ETA as soon as possible to avoid any hassle.