New Zealand is considered as the third most stunning nation in the world. The country is a bunch of small islands. The place has an amazing diversity of landscapes and greenery everywhere. The breathtaking fjords get the affection of the tourist. The natural beauty and the hospitality of the locals attract tourists from every corner of the world. People can visit and admire the beauty of the country at any time of the year. The same is the case with tourists from Taiwan. Tourist from every corner of the world come to witness the natural beauty of New Zealand.
The NZETA e-visa is valid for two years and suitable for multiple trips (Multiple Entry). You may stay in New Zealand for a maximum of 90 days per visit. If your passport expires earlier, the visa is valid until the expiry date of your passport.
You must also apply for a New Zealand ETA in advance when traveling via Auckland International Airport. Please note that when you choose a transit visa, you are not allowed to leave the airport in New Zealand. The NZETA e-visa is suitable for many purposes, such as holidays, private, business, and transit. The visa is not suitable for medical visits or when you travel to New Zealand for (un) paid work.
Service & Costs
If you apply for the NZETA via this website, the costs are minimal:
• $55 for the International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL)
In total, you will only lose $55 if you apply for it via the official website. If you do it online through the official site. So, it pays to apply for your NZETA only through the official channels of New Zealand immigration and not through one of the overpriced online agencies! (these prices were correct when we pressed publish on January 1, 2020).
There are a certain set of documents that you will need to have before applying for NZETA and during the time of travel. Those are as follows:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing that you will be needing is the Passport. One should have a valid passport and the documents should remain valid until 3 months from the date you depart from New Zealand.
- Valid Email ID: Email address and also mandatory as the electronic travel authority is sent via mail. Make sure you keep a print out of it too.
- Scanned photograph: The photograph is also another thing that you can't ignore. A recent passport size photograph is required.
- Digital payment method: You should have a digital payment option with you. You can pay via debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- Bank statement: The bank statement is required to prove the means of sustenance and to show that you can take charge of your trip.
- Return ticket: You will have to carry the returning ticket which will be asked at the airport. If you do not have one, the amount of return ticket should be present in your bank account.
How to apply for NZETA for Taiwanese People?
The process is as follows:
• The first steps involve you to fill all the personal information
• Secondly, you will have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
• Select the mode of payment. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
• Submit all the documents mentioned above
• That’s it. Your visa will arrive in the timeframe which you have chosen.
You will have to fill all the mandatory details along with uploading the documents. The application form needs to be filled very carefully. It is advised to proofread the application form before submitting it. Any discrepancies in the form can result in its cancellation. After scrutinizing the documents, it will then be sent to the authorized person via email ID mentioned in the form. It is in pdf format.
The costs of New Zealand ETA always consist of fixed embassy costs and our service costs. We provide you with all the information you need for your visa application. We check your documents, and then we travel up and down for you to the relevant embassy to apply for the visa in person. Apply for a visa online? Then quickly place your visa application using our website. If you find it difficult to place your request digitally, call us!