With splendid landscapes and locals, New Zealand is one of the most favored tourist spots. The natural beauty and the hospitality of the locals attract tourists from every corner of the world. The climate here is suitable for the year-round trip. People can visit and admire the beauty of the country at any time of the year. All you need to have is a valid passport and a visa, and the country will be ready to welcome you.
What is NZeTA?
As of October 1, 2019, the New Zealand government has introduced an electronic travel permit, called NZETA, which is mandatory for entry and transit through New Zealand (via Auckland only). The NZeTA is valid for two years, for the stays up to 90 days in tourism. You can stay here for a maximum of 6 months per year, and you must pay a FILT tax for nature conservation. On our website, we have created an easy and trouble-free online platform that helps people to apply for New Zealand ETA with just a simple application form.
Required documents to apply for New Zealand ETA for People of San Marino
It is recommended to go with the terms & conditions while applying online for New Zealand ETA.
- One must have a valid passport for his trip to New Zealand.
- The validity of the passport must be of or more than 6 months from the date of Visa approval.
- An online form must be suitably filled with the correct information.
- A working valid email ID is required so you can receive your visa verification email on that.
How long it will take for your visa to get ready?
For the processing time required to get your ETA completed, we offer you 3 options. The pricing will depend on given options-
- Normal ETA Processing – Your ETA application is processed within a working day, and the charge is $55.00 including service fees.
- Emergency ETA Processing – You'll receive your ETA within 10-15 hours. The charge for the application is $65.00 including service fees.
- Rush ETA Processing – This is the quickest option. You'll get ETA Visa in only 4-5 hours. The price will be $75.00 including service fees.
NZeTA and Tourism Levy for San Marino
You must complete your NZeTA applications in New Zealand on time. In most cases, your Electronic Travel Authority application will be approved immediately. However, there are always exceptions, so if you submit your application on time, you still have the option of applying for a different visa at the embassy if your NZeTA application is rejected.
If you want to fill in your New Zealand ETA application and tourist tax, we also offer this option. You can pay with Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal.
Are you coming to visit New Zealand?
You can enter New Zealand as many times as you like for a period of up to 3 months. The NZETA is valid for 24 months from the date of issue. You will be able to stay in New Zealand for six months a year.