New Zealand is truly a wonderful country on the globe. It is among one of the most favored tourist spots around the world and is bequeathed with fantastically rich natural beauty and breathtaking scenic views. NEW Zealand is located in the western region of the Pacific Ocean. It’s a bunch of several small & big islands that are known as south and north Islands. The country is stunningly beautiful and attracts millions of tourists. People from everywhere come here to visit and love to spend their holidays.
ETA New Zealand
Are you leaving for New Zealand soon? Then you need to have a New Zealand ETA. You can easily request this with us. Start your NZeTA application now! New Zealand ETA is required if you want to visit this country. Citizens of several countries required to have NZETA for the purpose.
Why has the NZeTA been introduced?
New Zealand is not the first country to use an electronic visa. United States, Canada and neighboring Australia have been using an Electronic Travel Authority system for some time. It may seem unnecessary and an administrative burden, but the system is a solution for the countries. They can already check in advance who wants to enter the country and the advantage for you is that border control is faster. Instead of everyone being checked at the border, this is done prior to the trip.
Visa conditions NZeTA for Saudi Arabian People
Does your travel destination fall into one of the categories below? Then you can use the NZeTA visa:
- Tourism: holidays and visits from family or friends.
- Business Travel: training, conferences and other business meetings.
- Job applications: Are you going to New Zealand for an interview for a paid or unpaid job? Then you can use the NZeTA.
- Sport: Participation in an unpaid amateur sport.
How Saudi Arabia people can apply for New Zealand ETA?
The process of applying for NZETA is quite easy and simple. Some sort of documentation is needed to apply for. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The primary thing required is the passport. Without it, you can’t travel to any country. Before form filling make sure that your passport is valid at least for next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- Passport size photograph (color photo with precise measurement).
- While filling application form, you’ll be asked to enter the journey dates (arrival and departure). This is compulsory.
- Email address: The applicant will be asked for a valid email address because as the application is analyzed and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on that email ID. So, it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Payment: Applicant should have an online payment option. Be its credit card, debit card or the PayPal.
New Zealand ETA is approved in a day, normally, but the visitors require to fulfill the online formalities before 3 days departure. After the approval of the proposed application, the candidate will get their E-Visa via an official mail on their provided email ID. The validity period NZETA will be of 2 years. It will be applicable from the date of issuance. It allows to visit New Zealand multiple times for up to 90 days for two years.
One also has to submit International Visitor Conservation (IVL) and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. The doc is submitted only once for 2 years. Once the documents and the application form are examined, the NZETA is mailed to you in the pdf format. You are advised to carry a hard copy of it too.
With children to New Zealand?
If you travel to New Zealand from Saudi Arabia with children, take extra rules into account. Children must have their own passport and cannot travel with their parents' passport. Do children travel with what you have no or partial authority over? Then you must also have printed out and completed this form in order to demonstrate that you have permission from the authoritative parents that the child is traveling with you.
The time of application process are as follows:
- Normal ETA Processing: Application takes 24 hours to get scrutinized. The charges for it are 55 USD.
- Emergency ETA Processing: The application takes 12 hours and the charges are 65 USD.
- Rush ETA Processing: This is the fastest among all. The application gets processed within 4 hours and the charges are 75 USD.