New Zealand Visa for Brunei
New Zealand is a wonderful country located in the western side of Pacific Ocean. It is among the finest tourist spots around the world. It is very beautiful and attracts thousands of tourists round the year. People from every corner of the world come here to visit and experience the nature like never before.
About New Zealand ETA?
If you are going to travel to New Zealand, it is necessary to apply for a visa as a Brunei citizen. It is quite easy to apply for this; you simply do this via your laptop, tourists and business travelers of all ages can simply apply for an NZETA online. NZETA is the official abbreviation for the New Zealand visa. We will try to explain exactly how to apply for the visa below so that you can start your trip or backpacking adventure prepared!
Here, we have brought you an easy and simple online platform that helps to apply for New Zealand ETA with an online application form filling process.
People need other documents that you must be able to show to the customs officers upon arrival at the airport.
You still need-
- A valid passport (which is valid for one month AFTER departure from New Zealand)
- Proof of sufficient financial resources
- Need a return ticket, or a ticket to a next destination (for example Australia)
Conditions for the NZeTA application
Check these conditions; you have to meet/take into account:
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the planned departure from New Zealand
- You must already have a return or transit ticket on arrival
- You must (demonstrably) have sufficient finances to complete the trip
- You must not pose a risk to security, public order or law enforcement
- You should not have serious, communicable diseases or expect major medical problems
- You must not have a criminal record and never violate any visa rules of any country
- You may not join (paid or volunteer) an organization in New Zealand (if you want to work, you need a Working Holiday Visa)
How citizens of Brunei can apply for New Zealand ETA?
The process of applying for NZETA is quite easy and simple. The list of documents that are required:
- Passport: The primary thing required is the passport. Before form filling make sure that your passport is valid at least for next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- Passport size photograph
- Journey dates are compulsory.
- Email address: The applicant will be asked for a valid email address because as the application is analyzed and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on that email ID. So, it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Payment: Applicant should have an online payment option. Be its credit card, debit card or the PayPal.
One also has to submit International Visitor Conservation (IVL) and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. The doc is submitted only once for 2 years. Once the documents and the application form are examined, the NZETA is mailed to you in the pdf format.
How long is the visa valid?
Which is great, the New Zealand visa is valid for multiple visits and can be used for two years. So, you can also travel to New Zealand without worries, then take a trip to Fiji or Australia and then simply travel back to New Zealand with the same visa.