Are you planning to have your holiday vacations in nature-rich wonderful country New Zealand?.
With splendid landscapes and locals, New Zealand is one of the most visited tourist spots. The natural beauty and the hospitality of the locals attract tourists from every corner of the world. The climate here is suitable for the year-round trip. People can visit and admire the beauty of the country at any time of the year. All you need to have is a valid passport and a visa, and the country will be ready to welcome you.
About ETA New Zealand
The Government of New Zealand has recently introduced the ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) for citizens of over 60 countries, including Malaysia. Citizens of Malaysia required to have NZeTA for the purpose. The criteria for ETA came into existence in 2019 July. On our website, we have created an easy and trouble-free online platform that helps people to apply for New Zealand ETA with just a simple application form. If approved, your NZeTA is valid for 2 years. If you apply for a new passport within these 2 years, you can transfer the NZeTA to your new passport.
Required documents to apply for New Zealand ETA for People of Malaysia.
It is recommended to go with the terms & conditions while applying online for New Zealand ETA.
- One must have a valid passport for his trip to New Zealand.
- An online form must be suitably filled with the correct information.
- A working valid email ID is required so you can receive your visa verification email on that.
- A debit card/credit card is required to cover all the tourist levy as well as travel authorization costs during filling application for ETA and spending holidays in New Zealand
How long it will take for your visa to get ready?
For the processing time required to get your ETA completed, we offer you 3 options. The pricing will depend on given options-
- Normal ETA Processing – Your ETA application is processed within a working day, and the charge is $55.00 including service fees.
- Emergency ETA Processing – You'll receive your ETA within 12 hours. The charge for the application is $65.00 including service fees.
- Rush ETA Processing – This is the quickest option. You'll get ETA Visa within 6 hour. The price will be $75.00 including service fees.
NZeTA and Tourism Levy for Malaysia.
You must complete your NZeTA applications in New Zealand on time. In most cases, your Electronic Travel Authority application will be approved immediately. However, there are always exceptions, so if you submit your application on time, you still have the option of applying for a different visa at the embassy if your NZeTA application is rejected.
If you want to fill in your New Zealand ETA application and tourist tax, we also offer this option. You can pay with Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal.
Travel Guide - From Malaysia To New Zealand.
The tourists are advised to get the printout of their ETA visa to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They too need to show their valid passport as well.