If you are planning to visit New Zealand, the very first thing that you need to do is to get your ETA completed. You need valid final documents that will let you enter and explore the beautiful country. The ETA for New Zealand has been introduced in July 2019 but it came into effect on 1 October. This is valid and required for all the visa-exempt countries excepting Australia.
Are the people of France quite eligible for NZeTA?
Yes, French residents can get a New Zealand ETA and travel to this beautiful country for their required works. We will help you and guide you how to apply with little / minimal / no effort. It will take 20 minutes hardly to complete the process. All you need to have all the valid documents ready beside him/her while applying online.
What are the terms and condition to apply for eta New Zealand?
The easiest way to get your ETA for New Zealand is to apply online. ready with all the valid and original document while filling online application form.
Once the NZeTA for French residents has been issued, the document can be used for multiple visits for up to 2 years. The validity will remain active as long as the passport is valid. Either for general trips, travelling for holiday or even business tours, the ETA will allow you to visit New Zealand without any hassle.
Required documents to travel New Zealand with Valid ETA
It is recommended to review the requirements carefully before applying for NZeTA.
- Candidate should have a valid passport for his entire trip of New Zealand. Moreover, the remaining validity of the passport should be of or more than 3 years from the date of Visa approval.
- An online form should be duly filled with correct information.
- A working valid email ID of the candidate is requiring so that Govt. authorities can send via doc on that.
- A valid debit card/credit card is required for the candidate to have so that he/she can cover all the tourist levy and travel authorisation cost.
Though the ETA to visit New Zealand is approved in a day, generally, but the passengers require to fulfil the online formalities 3 business days before the departure. This will help to get enough processing time, in case, any additional documents are required to submit. After the approval of the proposed ETA application, the applicant will get their E-Visa via an official mail.
Can the process of visa application get delayed?
The answer is 'No'. What a candidate has to understand is that we provide a few choices regarding the processing speed. You get 3 options that best serves the purposes. Here is what an applicant can opt for –
- Normal Visa processing – The NZETA arrives within 48-72 hours
- Emergency Visa processing – Candidate need to wait for 24-48 hours to get the application to be processed
- Rush Visa processing – The travel doc (ETA) will be ready within 12-24 hours.
The required Information about NZeTA for France
The requirements to get the documentation finished include valid passport, payment of tourist levy as well as the service fee. The payment for the purpose can be done using a debit/credit card. Once the application is approved by the authorities, the valid Visa will be sent to the candidate via an official email.