New Zealand is truly and amazing country on the planet. It is among one of the finest tourist spots around the world. New Zealand is bequeathed with fantastically rich natural beauty and breathtaking scenic views. It is situated in the western region of the great Pacific Ocean.
New Zealand is a cluster of several small and big islands which are called north and south Islands. It is very beautiful and attracts millions of tourists round the year. Travelers from every corner of the world come here to visit and make unforgettable memories.
About New Zealand ETA?
New Zealand ETA also know as NZETA is required if you want to visit this country. Citizens of several countries required to have NZETA doc for the purpose. The criteria came into existence in 2019 July and from October the similar year, it has been mandatory to have a valid NZETA if you want to visit New Zealand for any purpose. Here, we have brought you an easy and simple online platform that helps to apply for ETA with an online application form filling process.
New Zealand ETA is approved in a day, normally, but the visitors require to fulfill the online formalities before 3 days departure. After the approval of the proposed application, the candidate will get their E-Visa via an official mail on their provided email ID. The validity period NZETA will be of 2 years. It will be applicable from the date of issuance. It allows to visit New Zealand multiple times for up to 90 days for two years.
How Qatar people can apply for New Zealand ETA?
The process of applying for NZETA is quite easy and simple. Some sort of documentation is needed to apply for. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport size photograph (color photo with precise measurement).
- While filling application form, you’ll be asked to enter the journey dates (arrival and departure). This is compulsory.
- Email address: The applicant will be asked for a valid email address because as the application is analyzed and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on that email ID. So, it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Payment: Applicant should have an online payment option. Be its credit card, debit card or the PayPal.
One also has to submit International Visitor Conservation (IVL) and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. The doc is submitted only once for 2 years. Once the documents and the application form are examined, the NZETA is mailed to you in the pdf format. You are advised to carry a hard copy of it too.
People should fill the form and upload the documents very carefully. Any type of discrepancies or false/wrong information can result in the delay or cancellation of the form.
The time of application process are as follows:
- Normal ETA Processing: Application takes 24 hours to get scrutinized. The charges for it are 55 USD.
- Emergency ETA Processing: The application takes 4 hours and the charges are 65 USD.
- Rush ETA Processing: This is the fastest among all. The application gets processed within half an hour and the charges are 75 USD.
All these steps help you to easily get the ETA New Zealand for Qatar. This ETA is valid for a period of 2 years with multiple entries. No entry should exceed more than 90 days. You will not face any problem during the process.