New Zealand is a gorgeous nation situated in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean. It holds the eternal natural beauty and offers a green clean playground. People from all nook and corner of the world come to experience the beauty and allure of New Zealand and admire its natural serene exquisiteness. That is why tourism plays a very significant role in the economy of New Zealand. Some of the major tourists that visit New Zealand are from Lithuania.
If you are planning to travel New Zealand, the initial thing that you need to do is to get your visa documentation completed. You need this process to be done before your visit to this country. It will let you enter and explore the beauty of this place. Several countries are there that require NZeTA for the purpose.
We have created a stress free, easy, simple and a very short process so that one can get NZETA completed on time with no efforts. Without ETA NZ, it is quite impossible for a person to enter the borders.
Are the people of Lithuania quite eligible for NZeTA?
Yes, Lithuanians can get a New Zealand ETA and travel here. We will help you and guide you how to apply with little effort. It will take few minutes to complete the application process.
What are the terms and condition to apply for eTA New Zealand?
The easiest way to get your ETA for New Zealand for the people of Lithuanian is to apply online. The online application process is quite easy and simple. Be ready with all the valid and original document while filling online application form to avoid rush and mistakes. Fill the form correctly and double check the info before submitting for the final time.
Once the NZeTA for Lithuania residents has been issued, the document can be used for multiple visits for up to 2 years. The validity will remain active as long as the passport is valid. Multiple trips of not more that 90 days can be taken with a valid NZETA.
Required documents for Lithuanians to travel New Zealand with valid eTA
- It is recommended to review the requirements carefully before applying for NZeTA.
- Applicant should have a valid passport for his entire trip of New Zealand. Moreover, the remaining validity of the passport should be of or more than 3 years from the date of Visa approval.
- An online form should be duly filled with correct information.
- A working valid email ID of the candidate is requiring to get verification done as well as receiving ETA doc attached to it.
- A valid debit card/credit card is required for the candidate to have so that he/she can cover all the tourist levy and travel authorisation cost.
Though the ETA visa for Lithuania people to visit New Zealand is approved in a day, but the travellers require to fulfil the online formalities 3 business days before the departure. After the approval of the proposed ETA application, the applicant will get their E-Visa via an official mail.
Can the process of visa application get delayed?
The answer is 'No'. What a candidate has to understand is that we provide a few choices regarding the processing speed. You get 3 options that best serves the purposes. Here is what an applicant can opt for.
- Normal Processing – The NZETA arrives within a day (24 hours).
- Emergency Processing – Candidate need to wait for 4 hours to get the application to be processed.
- Rush Processing – The travel doc (ETA) will be ready within half an hour.
The required information about NZeTA for Lithuania
The requirement to get a valid ETA Visa hasn't been concluded yet. Moreover, the requirements to get the documentation finished include valid passport, payment of tourist levy as well as the service fee. The payment for the purpose can be done using a debit/credit card. Once the application is approved by the authorities, the valid Visa will be sent to the candidate via an official email.