New Zealand is an island located east of Australia in the Pacific Ocean. The country is also located south of New Caledonia, Tonga and Fiji. It consists of several islands, with the North and South islands being the largest and most populous. Some small islands that are part of New Zealand are not inhabited by humans.
Are you planning to have your holiday vacations in amazingly wonderful New Zealand? You will require NZETA for the purpose of travelling New Zealand. For those who are traveling here, it is hassle free to travel there with airways. New Zealand’s connectivity to other parts of the word are well networked via airways and waterways. All you need to have is a NZETA, and the country will be ready to welcome you.
About ETA New Zealand
New Zealand ETA is required if you want to visit there. Citizens of several countries required this document for the purpose. Only Australians are exempted from this document. The criteria for NZETA came into existence in 2019 July. The government made this mandatory in the month of October the same year. We have created an easy and hassle-free online platform that helps people to apply for ETA with just a simple application form. The process of applying for ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist.
ETA For New Zealand is approved in a day, generally, but the tourists require to fulfill the online formalities before 3 days departure. After the approval of the proposed application, the candidate will get their E-Visa via an official mail.
The validity period NZeTA will be of 2 years. It will be applicable from the date of issuance. ETA allows a traveler to visit New Zealand multiple times for up to 90 days for two years.
How Portugal people can apply for New Zealand ETA?
- Passport: The primary thing required is the passport. Without it, you can’t travel to any country. Before form filling make sure that your passport is valid at least for next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp:
- Passport size photograph (color photo with precise measurement).
- While filling application form, you’ll be asked to enter the journey dates (arrival and departure). This is compulsory.
- Email address: The applicant will be asked for a valid email address because as the application is analyzed and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on that email ID. So, it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Payment: Applicant should have an online payment option. Be its credit card, debit card or the PayPal.
How long it will take for your visa to get ready?
One of the best things about us is that we have provided you leverage to choose the processing speed of your visa application. You are granted with three payment options so that you can choose the best per as per your requirement. These are –
- Normal Processing Time – your NZETA is ready within a day.
- Emergency Processing Time – You're required to wait up to four hours for the processing of your application.
- Rush Processing Time – Your ETA visa for New Zealand will arrive within just half an hour.
Travel Guide - From Portugal To New Zealand
The tourists are advised to get the printout of their New Zealand ETA visa to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They too need to show their valid passport as well.