One of the finest places to visit in the world where you can witness the real beauty of mother nature in New Zealand. This country has never been in discussion for the wrong reasons. Millions of tourists arrive here every year to enjoy the natural beauty of this quiet country. The example of mutual harmony is seen here and people here are considered very peace loving. Situated in the Southwestern side of the Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is bequeathed with the impressive enchantress. It’s the reason why this beautiful country is among the top tourist places in the world. It experiences a moderate climate and can be visited any time round the year.
New Zealand is divided into northern and southern region. People from different regions all around the globe come to visit the place.
New Zealand has proposed a list of sixty nations which are excluded from the tourist visa process. It means that the people of those country don’t require to circle the embassy while going to New Zealand. Though, they will have to apply for a New Zealand ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). One of these countries is Oman. It is a gulf country. People there like to visit different places that have copious natural beauty.
The procedure of visiting from Oman to New Zealand is just a single step away. All you need to do is to apply for an New Zealand ETA. The process for applying for it is very simple.
You will be needing a list of documents mentioned below:
- Passport: The primary and the most vital thing that is required is the passport. Without it, you can’t travel to any country. Before completed the form make sure that your passport is valid at least the next 6 months. Additionally, your passport should have one blank page for the process of stamping.
- Scanned passport size colour photograph must be kept as well.
- During the time of form filling, you’ll be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment Process: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal. One can also pay via Alipay and WeChat in some cases.
- Email Address for Contact: The tourist required a valid email address because as the application is verified and accepted, the New Zealand ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
After you collect the documents mentioned above, start filling the application form for New Zealand ETA. You just have to enter the correct details that include your name, purpose of visit, arrival date, departure date, email ID, and some other information. After that, you will be asked to upload documents like a scanned copy of the passport, photograph, signature maybe. After the process of completion of the payment and submitting processing fees, the application is completed. Though, it is asked to carefully check the details in the form before submitting it. Any discrepancies can result in cancellation or unfavorable delays in the NZETA process. When the application is processed, you are notified via email.
This process of filling application is recommended to start beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassle. The process generally takes 4-5 days for completion. But if you need an urgent New Zealand ETA in case of any emergency, the application can be scrutinized within 24 hours also. For this, you need to ensure that you have all the documents with you. Emergency charges will also be applied in this case. Once you get the ETA, it is valid for 2 years with multiple entries. Each time you visit the country it cannot extend the period of 90 days. Apply for NZETA today!