New Zealand is another name for heaven on earth. The place is bestowed with natural beauty and scenic views. It is a sovereign country which is situated in the western region of the Pacific Ocean. The country is a cluster of small and big islands. The place is very beautiful and attracts millions of tourists round the year. People from every corner of the world come to New Zealand to visit and admire its beauty.
To visit a foreign country, you need a visa but New Zealand has a set of 60 countries for whom the visa is exempted. This means that you only have to apply for NZETA that is electronic travel authority. This cut shorts the process of visiting the embassy and applying for a visa. The ETA application process is very easy. All you have to do is to fill-up the form by entering the mandatory details. Upload the documents asked for. Everything should be visible in the scanned copy. You may apply for early scrutiny of the application in case you have an emergency. Select the payment method. Enter the email address on which you will receive your New Zealand ETA. That it! You are done.
Documents Require for ETA
The process of applying for ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The primary thing required is the passport. Without it, you can’t travel to any country. Before form filling make sure that your passport is valid at least for next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- Passport size photograph (color photo with precise measurement).
- While filling application form, you’ll be asked to enter the journey dates (arrival and departure). This is compulsory.
- Email address: The applicant will be asked for a valid email address because as the application is analyzed and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on that email ID. So, it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Payment: Applicant should have an online payment option. Be its credit card, debit card or the PayPal.
Applicant should fill the form and upload the documents very carefully. Any incongruities can result in the delay or cancellation of the form. The time of application process is categorized into 3 categories that are:
- Normal ETA Processing: Application takes 24 hours to get scrutinized. The charges for it are 55 USD.
- Emergency ETA Processing: The application takes 12 hours and the charges are 65 USD.
- Rush ETA Processing: This is the fastest among all. The application gets processed within 6 hour and the charges are 75 USD.
All these steps help you to easily get the ETA New Zealand for Macau. This ETA is valid for a period of 2 years with multiple entries. No entry should exceed more than 90 days. You will not face any problem during the process. In case you face one, the authorities are very helpful and readily available. New Zealand has great hospitality arrangements and makes their tourist feel at home. You will surely have a great time there.