One of the finest places to visit in the world where you can witness the real beauty of mother nature in New Zealand. Situated in the Southwestern Region of the Pacific Ocean, the country is bestowed with the splendid enchantress. This is the reason why it is among the top tourist spots in the world. The country is divided into two halves that are the north region and the southern region. People from different countries come to visit the place. The country experiences a moderate climate and can be visited any time round the year.
New Zealand has made a list of 60 countries whom it has excluded from the visa process. This means that the citizens of the country do not need to visit the embassy while going to New Zealand. Though, they will have to apply for an NZETA that is electronic travel authority. One of these countries is Liechtenstein. It is a European country where people speak German. People there like to visit different places that have abundant natural beauty. This is the reason why many tourists in New Zealand are from Liechtenstein.
The process of traveling to New Zealand from Liechtenstein is only one step away. All you need to do is to apply for an NZETA. The process for applying for it is very simple.
You will be needing a list of documents mentioned below:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal. One can also pay via Alipay and WeChat in some cases.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
After you collect the documents mentioned above, start filling the application form for New Zealand eTA. You just have to enter the correct details that include your name, purpose of visit, arrival date, departure date, email ID, and some other information. After that, you will be asked to upload documents like a scanned copy of the passport, photograph, signature maybe. After completing the payment and submitting the processing fees, the process is completed. Though it is asked to carefully check the details in the form before submitting it. Any discrepancies can result in cancellation or unfavorable delays in the process. When the application is processed, you are notified via email.
This process is recommended to start beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassle. The process generally takes 4 to 5 days for completion. But if you need an urgent ETA in case of any emergency, the application can be scrutinized within 24 hours also. For this, you need to ensure that you have all the documents with you. Emergency charges will also be applied in this case. Once you get the ETA, it is valid for 2 years with multiple entries. Each time you visit the country it cannot extend the period of 90 days. Apply today!.