New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places when it comes to visiting a place abroad. Located in the northern area of the Pacific Ocean, the country has a pleasant atmosphere. It attracts many tourists from near and far. The places have splendid beauty and attractive scenic beauty. The main economy of the county depends on tourism only. Getting Visa for New Zealand is very easy. Though the country has exempted 60 countries wherein the visa is not required. The citizens can travel for up to 90 days without getting Visa. Though the tourist will be requiring ETA that is electronic travel authority.
Latvia is a country situated on the Baltic Sea. Many tourists visit New Zealand on a yearly basis. Getting ETA for New Zealand is also very. It just requires you to fill the necessary information and then submit the required documents. The steps for filling the form are as follows.
- The first step is to fill all the personal information that names, date of birth, the purpose of visit, etc.
- Mention the date of arrival and date of departure.
- You will also have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. One can choose from a debit card, credit card, Paypal, etc. The medium is very flexible. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
- Submit all the documents which are as follows:
a. Passport. It is mandatory. The passport should not expire for at least 6 months from the date of visit to New Zealand.
b. Digital Photograph. It should be a recent one.
c. Email address is also mandatory as the electronic travel authority is sent via mail. Make sure you keep a print out of it too while traveling.
d. You should have a debit card or credit card or a PayPal account.
e. You should have a returning ticket or the amount required to purchase one. It is asked at the airport.
f. Sometimes you are also asked for the bank statement to check whether you can sustain your trip or not.
- After filling all the information you can sit back and relax. If things go smoothly and your application is error-free, the ETA will arrive within the timeframe that you have chosen.
The ETA which you apply for is valid for 2 years. A person can pay multiple visits to the country within that timeframe. The only restriction with it is that every trip should be less than 90 days. For multiple visits, ETA is required only once. One also has to submit IVL or International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. IVL is submitted only once for 2 years. If you will follow all the steps mentioned above carefully, you will definitely have a smooth and easy-going experience. Have a safe trip!.