New Zealand is a beautiful city situated in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean. The place comprises natural beauty and provides you a green clean playground. People from near and far come to visit New Zealand and admire its natural beauty. This is the reason why tourism plays a very important role in the economy of New Zealand. The closeness to nature and calm and composed environment makes it an ideal place for people of all age. Some of the major tourists that visit New Zealand are from Kuwait.
Kuwait is a middle east country situated on the northern edge of eastern Arabia. People from there really admire the splendid scenes and view of New Zealand. If you are from Kuwait and want to visit New Zealand, you must know a few things.
New Zealand has a list of 60 countries for whom the visa is exempted. That means the citizens of that country can skip the embassy trip as a visa is not required. Though the tourist will be needing an ETA to travel to New Zealand.
Documents Require for NZeTA
The process of applying for New Zealand ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows.
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the Paypal. One can also pay via Alipay and WeChat.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the NZeTA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
The process of filling up the form is very simple. You just have to enter the correct details that include your name, purpose of visit, arrival date, departure date, email id, and some other information. After that, you will be asked to upload documents like a scanned copy of the passport, photograph, signature maybe. After completing the payment and submitting the processing fees, the process is completed. Though it is asked to carefully check the details in the form before submitting it. Any discrepancies can result in cancellation or unfavorable delays in the process. When the application is processed, you are notified via email.
The time of processing the application is categorized into three categories that are:
- Normal: Where the application takes 24 hours to get scrutinized. The charges for it are 55 USD.
- Emergency: The application takes 4 hours and the charges are 65 USD.
- Rush: This is the fastest among all. The application gets scrutinized within 30 minutes and the charges are 75 USD.
Though it is asked to give some time to the officials. The ETA is valid for a 2-year term with multiple entries. During each entry, you cannot stay for more than 90 days. If you are planning a trip to New Zealand, make sure you apply for ETA beforehand for smooth functioning. Enjoy your trip!