New Zealand is an island country located in the South-Western Pacific Ocean, which is located east of Australia in the Pacific Ocean. New Caledonia, Tonga, and Fiji are situated in the south of New Zealand.
New Zealand has many islands that make up the country from the group, in which the North and South Island island's largest and most populous. It is one of the most amazing and naturally rich countries.
Are you planning to visit New Zealand? Then, you seemingly know that it made a few changes to their visa policy. ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is a new rule or you can say a certification that has been introduced. All visa-exempt countries, rather than Australia, need to get New Zealand ETA before departure. The NZETA was introduced in the July 2019. It becomes necessary as of October 2019. We will help you with the process of online application so that you do not need to invest too much time in the whole thing.
How one can you apply for New Zealand ETA?
Yes, you can easily apply for ETA New Zealand very easily and hassle freely with us. Since the citizens of Poland are excluded from obtaining a visa when visiting New Zealand, one can qualify for an NZETA. We will help you get it with no effort.
The New Zealand ETA is an essential document that is highly required for the Poland people if they want to visit here. Though ETA is permitted in a day, the passengers require to fulfil the online formalities 3 business days before departure. The ETA application process is very easy. All you have to do is to fill-up the form by entering the mandatory details. Upload the documents asked for. Everything should be visible in the scanned copy. You may apply for early scrutiny of the application in case you have an emergency. Select the payment method. Enter the email address on which you will receive your ETA. That it! You are done.
Travel Requirements for Polish People
It is required for the Polish people to check their eligibility criteria to apply for NZETA. Make sure to fill the application form with accurate information to get your certificate approved without any problem. The online application form simply requires some information like name, parents' detail, residential address, date of birth, marital status, nationality, etcetera. It is also required to provide passport details along with your travel plans for your visit to New Zealand. Your passport should have at least 6 months of validity if you want to apply for ETA.
Required documents for Polish people to travel New Zealand with Valid ETA
The process of applying for ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The main thing required is the passport. Without it, you can’t travel to any country. Before form filling make sure that your passport is valid at least for next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- Passport size photograph (color photo with precise dimension).
- While filling application form, you’ll be asked to enter the journey dates (arrival and departure).
- Email address: The applicant will be asked for a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on that email ID. So, it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Payment: Applicant should have an online payment option. Be its credit card, debit card or the PayPal. It is advised to review the terms and conditions carefully before applying for NZETA. It is required to cover all the tourist levy and travel authorization costs while applying for ETA and spending time in New Zealand respectively.
Travel Guidelines from Poland To New Zealand
- The travellers are advised to get the printout of their NZETA to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They also need to present their valid passport that must correspond with the ETA.