New Zealand is one of the most beautiful island countries in the world. It has been ranked in the third place when it comes to top beautiful places in the world. This is the reason why people from across the world come to visit this place. Since tourism is very much prevailing in this country, it has made a list of 60 countries for whom the visa is exempted. One of them is Monaco.
If the visa is exempted for a place that means the citizens of that country do not have to apply for a visa or pay a visit for the embassy but instead, they will have to apply for an NZETA.
ETA stands for electronic travel authority. It is automatically attached to your passport. It permits you to visit the country and is valid for 2 years. Within those two years, you can pay multiple visits to the country. Each visit should not exceed 90 days.
Documents Require for People of Monaco to Apply for NZETA
The process of applying for New Zealand ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the NZETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal.
The process of applying for a New Zealand ETA is very simple. It takes a few days for the complete application to get scrutinized and accepted. The process is as follows:
- The first steps involve you to fill all the personal information.
- Secondly, you will have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
- Submit all the documents mentioned above.
- That’s it. Your visa will arrive in the timeframe which you have chosen.
The process is very simple and sorted. One thing to keep in mind while filling the form is to fill the details very carefully. One should check the details twice before the final submission. Any discrepancies in the application can result in its cancellation.
Along with the ETA, people from Monaco will also have to apply for IVL and pay it. It is required only once in the 2 years and is used for the maintenance and development of the country. You will surely have a lifetime remembering experience in New Zealand.