New Zealand is very beautiful country that is located in the western side of Pacific Ocean. It is bunch of several big and small islands that are beautiful and lush green with two landmasses that is the Northern and the Southern Island. New Zealand is among the most visited tourist spots on the planet. The naturally rich scenic beauty of this place attracts tourists from all over the world.
What is an NZETA?
Traveling New Zealand without a visa is unfortunately no longer possible since 1 October 2019. It does not matter whether you leave for this destination for holidays or work; you will have to apply for a so-called 1 October 2019 NZeTA. And you simply do that,
An NZETA is called a visa waiver in English, or electronic travel permit for New Zealand. For those who want to know exactly the seam of the stocking, the abbreviation stands for "New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority". It is advisable to apply for this NZETA online. This way, you don't have to apply for a visa at the embassy. After all, your New Zealand ETA is digitally linked to a passport after it has been granted.
There are a certain set of documents that you will need to have before applying for ETA and during the time of travel. Those are as follows:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing that you will be needing is the Passport. One should have a valid passport and the documents should remain valid until 3 months from the date you depart from New Zealand.
- Valid Email ID: Email address and also mandatory as the electronic travel authority is sent via mail. Make sure you keep a print out of it too.
- Scanned Photograph: The photograph is also another thing that you can't ignore. A recent passport size photograph is required.
- Digital Payment Method: You should have a digital payment option with you. You can pay via debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- Bank statement: The bank statement is required to prove the means of sustenance and to show that you can take charge of your trip.
- Return ticket: You will have to carry the returning ticket which will be asked at the airport. If you do not have one, the amount of return ticket should be present in your bank account.
Conditions and validity of New Zealand visa
To be able to use the simple online application procedure of the NZeTA visa for New Zealand, you must meet a number of things:
You are visiting the country for one of the following reasons:
- Tourism (including holidays and visiting friends or family)
- Business travel (including conferences, training, and other meetings)
- Applications for paid or unpaid jobs in New Zealand.
- Participation in unpaid amateur sport.
The validity of your New Zealand visa is two years. This period starts immediately when your application is approved. The visa is a so-called multiple entry visa, which means that you can visit the country several times with a visa. Watch out; each stay can be a maximum of 3 consecutive months. And within a year you can spend up to 6 months in total in the country.
What does an NZETA cost?
The costs for a New Zealand ETA include consular charges and tourist tax 55 USD per person. You can pay the fees via debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or Credit Card.
Delivery time for ETA New Zealand
The delivery time for a New Zealand visa for UAE(United Arab Emirates) varies between 24 hours and 72 hours. In most cases, it will not take 72 hours, of course, there are exceptions, and the delivery time can vary per person. Ideally, you apply for the New Zealand visa five working days before departure to New Zealand. Of course, the sooner you apply for it, the better.
How long is the visa valid?
New Zealand visa is valid for multiple visits and can be used for two years. So, you can also travel to New Zealand without worries, then take a trip to Fiji or Australia and then simply travel back to New Zealand with the same visa. Additionally, you will have to pay IVL or International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. IVL is submitted only once for 2 years.