New Zealand is an amazing country on this planet. It is of the most visited countries in the world. Due to its mesmerizing and breathtaking beauty and closeness to nature, it is one of the most favored places of tourists to visit too. People from all over the world come to visit New Zealand and admire its beauty.
For those traveling to New Zealand for the very first time, it is very easy to travel there with airways. New Zealand is quite reachable from all the corners of the world. The air connectivity is of supreme quality. one can find an array of flights to reach here. Moreover, Cruising is yet another option for the travel lover. All you need to have is a valid passport and a visa, and the country will be ready to welcome you.
Do Luxembourg people need visa waiver to visit New Zealand?
Whether a person requires a travel visa from Luxembourg to New Zealand, it totally depends upon his purpose of the visit along with the total duration (no. of days) to stay there. Residents of Luxembourg can apply through an online form to get E Visa from the travel authority of New Zealand for up to 90 days.
The New Zealand ETA is an obligatory document that is required for the Luxembourg people if they want to visit New Zealand. This rule has come into existence from October 1st, 2019.
The process for applying for a New Zealand ETA Visa for Luxembourg is very simple. Here is the list of required documents –
- The first and foremost thing that you need is a valid Passport. One should have a that remain valid until 3 months from the date you depart from New Zealand.
- Email address and also mandatory as the Electronic Ttravel Authority is sent via mail.
- The recent colour passport size photograph is also another thing that you can't ignore
- You should have a digital payment option. You can pay via debit card/credit card or PayPal.
- The bank statement is required to prove the means of sustenance and to show that you can take charge of your trip.
- Return journey tickets to show it to the airport at the time of arrival to New Zealand.
Initially, a candidate requires to fill all the personal information while applying online with an application form. Secondly, you will have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it. Select the mode of payment. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it. Submit all the documents and that’s it. Your visa will arrive in the timeframe which you have chosen. One thing to keep in mind is that while filling the application form, one must be very careful. Any discrepancies in the form can lead to rejection of the application or undesirable delays.
Once you fill the application form, it generally takes 1 to 2 business days for the authorities to screen the application and respond to your request. The minimum days required for the acceptance and processing of the application is three days.
How long it will take for your visa for Luxembourg to get ready?
One of the best things about us is that we have provided you leverage to choose the processing speed of your visa application. You are granted with 3 amazing options so that you can choose the best per as per your requirement. These are –
- Normal Processing Time – your NZETA is ready within a day.
- Emergency Processing Time – You're required to wait up to four hours for the processing of your application.
- Rush Processing Time – Your NZETA will arrive within just half an hour.
The New Zealand ETA for Luxembourg is valid for up to 2 years. Within this time frame, people pay multiple visits to New Zealand. Along with the ETA, visitors are also required to pay IVL or International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy. After the application is granted it is notified to the person via email which he/she has filled in the application. It contains the approved New Zealand ETA document for Luxembourg.
Travel Guide - From Luxembourg To New Zealand
The tourists are advised to get the printout of their NZETA visa to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They too need to show their valid passport as well.