ETA New Zealand for Italy Residents
New Zealand ETA Visa helps Italian citizens to visit New Zealand without any hassle. They can apply for ETA if they are an authorized citizen of the Italian Republic and have at least New Zealand $4,200 to live on during their stay. While they are here, they can study and work while they enjoy their holiday.
Requirements to get New Zealand ETA for Italy citizens
Usually, prior to process the completion of the application form to get ETA Visa for New Zealand, one must be assured to fulfil all the obligations. The list of requirements is very short. Let's discuss here what basic things are needed to fulfil in order to obtain a valid NZeTA.
- Passport - Just before starting to filling an online application form, make sure you have your visa beside you. You need to check its expiration that should not more than 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand.
- Dates of Travel - While filling an application form to get Visa, you will have to provide the actual dates for arrival and departure.
- Email ID - A Valid email ID is mandatory to fill the form as this will be your source to obtain issued ETA Visa from NZ authorities. Moreover, confirmation and verification email will also be sent here which is a significant part of the process.
- Online Payment Mode - The payment mode for the visa application is online. We accept the debit and credit cards of all the banks. You are flexible to pay with any mode.
Is ETA New Zealand is required for Italians?
In the list of the countries of the visa waiver program of New Zealand, Italy holds an important place. And this means that residents require to have a valid ETA while traveling New Zealand for trips of not more than 90 days.
ETA NZ is a mandatory doc that is highly required to visit New Zealand. It is required to have for citizens as well as cruise and airline crews too. It holds the total validity of two years and you can cover your trips of 90 days as much as you can. The New Zealand eTA is a tourist visa waiver that is used for business purposes and tourism trips.
Kindly noted that a valid ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) is necessary for a passenger who will require to transit through Auckland International Airport even when they aren't supposed to spend any time in New Zealand.
Travel requirements for Italy Citizens
It is quite necessary for the people of Italy to check their eligibility criteria to apply for ETA New Zealand. Make sure to fill the application form with accurate information so as to get your document approved without any issue. The questionnaire for the online application simply requires some basic information such as full name, parents' name, residential address, permanent address, residential address, date of birth, nationality, etc. It is also needed to provide passport details as well as travel plans for your visit to New Zealand. Some health-related questions are also asked there that you need to answer correctly.
Process of New Zealand eTA application for Italy
The process of application submission is quite simple and easy. One just needs to keep a few things in mind.
- First, fill the application form correctly with the exact details mentioned in the passport.
- Make sure no errors are caused. If happen, it can cause rejection or delay to your visa issuance.
Generally, the ETA for Italians is approved in a day, but the passengers require to fulfil the online formalities 3 business days before the departure. This will help to get enough processing time. After the approval of the proposed ETA application, the applicant will get their ETA via an official mail.
The details of the applicant's passport are needed to provide correctly. They should link the passport and the eTA together electronically. This process is mandatory for those who own 2 passports or are issued a very new passport shortly before their New Zealand trip.