New Zealand is one of the most beautiful island countries in the world. This is the reason why people from across the world come to visit this place. The place offers majestic hills, ravishing rivers, true colours of mother earth and a greener, peaceful environment. If you want to take a break from your urban lifestyle and want to spend some time with nature you should visit New Zealand.
Are you planning to go to New Zealand in the coming months? Then you should apparently know that the country made a few changes to the visa policy. ETA is a new thing that has been introduced. All visa-exempt countries, except for Australia, need to get New Zealand ETA before departure. The Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced in the month of July 2019. It becomes necessary as of October 2019. We can help you with the total procedure of online application so that you don't invest too much time in the whole thing.
How to Apply for ETA?
Yes, you can easily apply for ETA New Zealand. Since the residents of Greece are excluded from obtaining a visa when going to New Zealand, one can qualify for a New Zealand ETA. We will help you get it with trifling effort.
The New Zealand ETA is an essential document that is highly required for the Greek people if they want to visit this beautiful country. Though NZETA is permitted in a day, the passengers require to fulfil the online formalities 3 business days before departure.
Travel Requirements to New Zealand
It is required for the Greek people to check their eligibility criteria to apply for NZETA. Make sure to fill the application form with accurate information to get your certificate approved deprived of any problem. It is also required to provide passport details along with your travel plans for your visit to New Zealand. Some health-related questions are also asked in the application form. You will have to answer them correctly.
Required documents for ETA
It is advised to review the terms and conditions carefully before applying for NZETA.
- The candidate should have a valid passport for his entire trip to New Zealand.
- The remaining validity of the passport should be of or more than 6 months from the date of Visa approval.
- An online form should be duly filled with accurate information.
- A working and valid email ID is requiring so that Government authorities can send on that.
- A valid debit card/credit card is required for the candidate to cover all the tourist levy and travel authorization costs while applying for ETA and spending time in New Zealand respectively.
How long it will take for your visa to get ready?
For the processing time required to get your ETA completed, we offer you 3 options. The pricing will depend on given options -
- Normal Visa processing – Your ETA application is processed within a 48-72 hours, and the charge is $55.00 including service fees.
- Emergency Visa processing – You'll receive your ETA within 24-48 hours. The charge for the application is $65.00 including service fees.
- Rush Visa processing – This is the quickest option. You'll get ETA Visa in 12-24 hours. The price will be $75.00 including service fees.
From Greece To New Zealand - Travel Guidelines
The travellers are advised to get the printout of their NZETA document to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They also need to present their valid passport that must correspond with the NZETA.