New Zealand ETA for Finland
New Zealand is yet another amazing place to visit if you are planning to pay a visit to a foreign country. Millions of foreigners come to visit the place round the year. The place is well known for its hospitality and beautiful scenic beauty.
New Zealand has a list of 60 countries form whom it has waived the visa. The citizens of that country only have to apply for an electronic travel authority or an ETA. This means that your embassy process is chucked of. The process for applying for a New Zealand ETA is very simple:
- The first step is to fill all the personal information that names, date of birth, the purpose of visit, etc.
- Mention the date of arrival and date of departure.
- You will also have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. One can choose from a debit card, credit card, PayPal, etc. The medium is very flexible. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
Documents Required to apply for Finnish people-
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the NZETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal.
- Secondly, you will have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
After filling all the information, you can sit back and relax. The NZETA will arrive within the timeframe that you have chosen.
After completion of the form, the authorities generally take 2 to 3 business days to process and scrutinize the application. After verifying all the details and documents, the New Zealand ETA is sent to the applicant via mail. It is valid for 2 years which grants the citizens of the Netherland to visit New Zealand as many times as possible during that time. The only thing to remember is the no trip should exceed 90 days.
ETA is directly attached to your passport and reduces the time taken to complete the formalities during the airport check-in. If you are a part of the Netherlands, you will not face any problem in visiting this marvelous place.
It is advisable to carry the hard copy of the ETA during the travel. The rates for application are very nominal though if you want an emergency ETA, the penalty charges may apply. Along with the New Zealand ETA, one also has to submit IVL which is used by the New Zealand government for its developments in terms of infrastructure and facilities.