New Zealand ETA for Estonia
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful island countries in the world. This is the reason why people from across the world come to visit this place. The place offers majestic hills, ravishing rivers, true colors of mother earth and a greener, peaceful environment. If you want to take a break from your urban lifestyle and want to spend some time with nature you should visit New Zealand.
Since tourism is very much prevailing in this country, it has made a list of 60 countries for whom the visa is exempted. One of them is Estonia. If the visa is exempted for a place that means the citizens of that country do not have to apply for a visa or pay a visit for the embassy but instead, they will have to apply for an New Zealand ETA.
NZETA is automatically attached to your passport. It permits you to visit the country and is valid for 2 years. Within those two years, you can pay multiple visits to the country. Each visit should not exceed 90 days.
Documents Needed to Apply for NZETA
The process of applying for New Zealand ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport. It is mandatory. The passport should not expire for at least 6 months from the date of visit to New Zealand.
- Email address is also mandatory as the electronic travel authority is sent via mail. Make sure you keep a print out of it too while traveling.
- You should have a debit card or credit card or a PayPal account.
- Digital Photograph. It should be a recent one.
- Sometimes you are also asked for the bank statement to check whether you can sustain your trip or not.
- You should have a returning ticket or the amount required to purchase one. It is asked at the airport.
The process of applying for a New Zealand ETA is very simple. It takes a few days for the complete application to get scrutinized and accepted. The process is as follows:
- The first steps involve you to fill all the personal information.
- Secondly, you will have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
- Submit all the documents mentioned above.
- That’s it. Your visa will arrive in the timeframe which you have chosen.
Along with the ETA, people from Estonia will also have to apply for IVL and pay it. It is required only once in the 2 years and is used for the maintenance and development of the country. You will surely have a lifetime remembering experience in New Zealand.
The process is very simple and sorted. One thing to keep in mind while filling the form is to fill the details very carefully. One should check the details twice before the final submission. Any discrepancies in the application can result in its cancellation.