New Zealand ETA Visa for Czech Republic
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places located in the northern area of the Pacific Ocean. It has a pleasant atmosphere. New Zealand attracts many tourists from all over the world. It has splendid beauty and attractive scenic beauty.
About New Zealand ETA
Though the country has exempted 60 countries wherein the visa is not required. The citizens can travel for up to 90 days without getting Visa. Though the tourist will be requiring NZETA that is electronic travel authority.
Czech Republic is a country from where many tourists visit New Zealand on a yearly basis. Getting ETA for New Zealand is also very. It just requires you to fill the necessary information and then submit the required documents. The steps for filling the form are as follows:
- The first step is to fill all the personal information that names, date of birth, the purpose of visit, etc.
- Mention the date of arrival and date of departure.
- You will also have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. One can choose from a debit card, credit card, Paypal, etc. The medium is very flexible. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
Documents Require for ETA
The process of applying for ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the Paypal. One can also pay via Alipay and WeChat.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
Validity of NZETA
The New Zealand ETA which you apply for is valid for 2 years. A person can pay multiple visits to the country within that timeframe. The only restriction with it is that every trip should be less than 90 days. For multiple visits, ETA is required only once.
One also has to submit IVL or International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy. It is used for the development of the country in terms of Infrastructure and for protecting the environment. IVL is submitted only once for 2 years. If you will follow all the steps mentioned above carefully, you will definitely have a smooth and easy-going experience. Have a safe trip!