New Zealand ETA Visa for Croatia
New Zealand is a beautiful city situated in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean. People from near and far come to visit New Zealand and admire its natural beauty. This is the reason why tourism plays a very important role in the economy of this country. Some of the major tourists that visit New Zealand are from Croatia.
Croatia is a small country and people from there really admire the splendid scenes and view of New Zealand. If you are from Croatia and want to visit New Zealand, you must have to apply for NZETA.
How to fill form to apply for New Zealand ETA?
The steps for filling the form are as follows:
- The first step is to fill all the personal information that names, date of birth, the purpose of visit, etc.
- Mention the date of arrival and date of departure.
- You will also have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. One can choose from a debit card, credit card, PayPal, etc. The medium is very flexible. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
Documents Require for ETA
The process of applying for ETA is very simple. Very few documents are needed to complete the application form. Some are already available with the tourist. The list of documents are as follows:
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal. One can also pay via Alipay and WeChat.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
The time of processing the application is categorized into three categories that are:
Normal Where the application takes 48-72 hours to get scrutinized. The charges for it are 55 USD.
EmergencyThe application takes 24-48 hours and the charges are 65 USD.
RushThe application takes 12-24 hours and the charges are 75 USD.
Though it is asked to give some time to the officials. The NZETA is valid for a 2-year term with multiple entries. During each entry, you cannot stay for more than 90 days. If you are planning a trip to New Zealand, make sure you apply for New Zealand ETA beforehand for smooth functioning. Enjoy your trip!