New Zealand ETA for Bulgaria
Are you planning to go to New Zealand in the coming months? Then you should apparently know that the country made a few changes to the visa policy. Electronic Travel Authorization is a new thing that has been introduced. All visa-exempt countries, except for Australia, need to get ETA for New Zealand before departure. The Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced in the month of July 2019. It becomes necessary as of October 2019. We can help you with the total procedure of online application so that you don't invest too much time in the whole thing.
A New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) gives some nationalities the opportunity to visit New Zealand without a visa if their application for departure is approved by the New Zealand authorities.
How to Apply for ETA?
People can easily apply for ETA New Zealand. Since the residents of Bulgaria are excluded from obtaining a visa when going to New Zealand, one can qualify for a New Zealand ETA. We will help you get it with minimal effort.
The ETA New Zealand is an essential document that is highly required for the people of Bulgaria if they want to visit this beautiful country. Though ETA for New Zealand is permitted in a day, the passengers require to fulfil the online formalities 3 business days before departure. This will provide enough processing time. And, if any additional documents are required to submit alter, this will help to provide enough time to submit. After the approval of the proposed ETA application, the applicant will get their E-Visa via an official mail.
The advantages of applying for an NZeTA -
- Safe payment methods in your local currency
- Simplified application form and multilingual support
- Real-time progress reports on your application
Travel Requirements for Bulgarian People
It is pretty required for the Bulgarian people to check their eligibility criteria to apply for NZETA. Make sure to fill the application form with accurate information to get your certificate approved deprived of any problem. The questionnaire for the online application simply requires some information like –
- full name
- parents' detail
- residential address
- permanent address
- date of birth
- marital status
- nationality, etc.
It is also required to provide passport details along with your travel plans for your visit to New Zealand. Some health-related questions are also asked in the application form. You will have to answer them correctly.
Required documents for Bulgarian people to travel New Zealand with Valid ETA
It is advised to review the terms and conditions carefully before applying for NZETA.
- You will have to carry the returning ticket which will be asked at the airport. If you do not have one, the amount of return ticket should be present in your bank account.
Steps to apply for ETA
The steps to apply for electronic travel authority are as follows:
- The candidate should have a valid passport for his entire trip to New Zealand.
- The remaining validity of the passport should be of or more than 6 months from the date of Visa approval.
- An online form should be duly filled with accurate information.
- A working and valid email ID is requiring so that Government authorities can send on that.
- A valid debit card/credit card is required for the candidate to cover all the tourist levy and travel authorization costs while applying for ETA and spending time in New Zealand respectively.
From Bulgaria To New Zealand - Travel Guidelines
The travellers are advised to get the printout of their NZETA document to show to the border control authorities to get entered in New Zealand. They also need to present their valid passport that must correspond with the NZETA.