New Zealand ETA Visa for Andorra
New Zealand is considered by many to be the most beautiful country in the world. It has vibrant or dreamy cities with a friendly, enthusiastic population. Are you planning to have your holiday vacations in nature-rich wonderful country New Zealand? If it is so, then do some research work and obtain a visa to enter there for some lovely unforgettable moments.
NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority)
The NZeTA is a new border security measure that will be introduced by the New Zealand government on October 1, 2019. Some travelers who are eligible to travel to New Zealand without a visa must now have an NZeTA before traveling to New Zealand. This applies to travelers from the Andorra.
This is mandatory for travelers who wish to enter New Zealand for stays of up to 3 months who:
- Travel on a passport that falls under one of the 60 visa waiver countries, including the Netherlands and Belgium.
- All travelers entering New Zealand by cruise ship, regardless of nationality.
- Travelers who have an Australian permanent resident document.
Travelers with a New Zealand or Australian passport and travelers with a valid New Zealand visa do not need to apply for NZETA
The electronic travel authorization must be completed before departure to New Zealand. It can take up to 72 hours for the NZeTA request to be processed. Travelers who have not received New Zealand ETA permission at the time of checking in on their flight or cruise will be refused boarding.
Required documents to apply for New Zealand ETA for Andorra Citizens
It is recommended to go with the terms and conditions while applying online for NZETA.
- The candidate should have a valid passport for his trip to New Zealand.
- The validity of the passport should be of or more than 6 months from the date of Visa approval.
- An online form should be suitably filled with the correct information.
- A working valid email ID is needed so you can receive your visa verification email on that.
- A debit card/credit card is needed to cover all the tourist levy as well as travel authorization costs during filling application for ETA and spending holidays in New Zealand.
How long it will take for your visa to get ready?
One of the best things about us is that we have provided you leverage to choose the processing speed of your visa application. You are granted with 3 amazing options so that you can choose the best per as per your requirement. These are –
Normal Processing Time – your New Zealand ETA is ready within a 48-72 hours.
Emergency Processing Time – You're required to wait up to 24-48 hours for the processing of your application.
Rush Processing Time – Your ETA visa for New Zealand will arrive within just 12-24 hours.
Travel Guide - From Andorra to New Zealand
The NZeTA is not a visa and does not guarantee entry to New Zealand. On arrival in New Zealand, travelers must still meet all existing entry requirements, such as a transit ticket, be a bona fide visitor and be in good health.