New Zealand ETA Visa for Belgium
New Zealand is of the most visited countries in the world. It is a sovereign island country located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. Because of its mesmerizing beauty and closeness to nature, it is one of the most favorite spots of tourists to visit. People from near and far come to visit New Zealand and admire its beauty.
One of the greatest number of visitors is from Belgium. Belgium is a visa waiver country. Though the extension of the rule says that if you are visiting the country for 3 or less than 3 months then the only visa is not mandatory otherwise you will have to apply to an ETA visa.
Who needs an NZeTA?
You are required to apply for an NZeTA before traveling to New Zealand if you:
- Traveling with a passport from a visa-free country for New Zealand
- Are a permanent resident of Australia
- Are a cruise passenger, regardless of nationality
The process for applying for a New Zealand ETA Visa for Belgium is very simple. The following documents are required during the time of application:
- The first and foremost thing that you will be needing is the Passport. One should have a valid passport and the documents should remain valid until 3 months from the date you depart from New Zealand.
- Email address and also mandatory as the electronic travel authority is sent via mail. Make sure you keep a print out of it too.
- The photograph is also another thing that you can't ignore. A recent passport size photograph is required.
- You should have a digital payment option with you. You can pay via debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- The bank statement is required to prove the means of sustenance and to show that you can take charge of your trip.
- You will have to carry the returning ticket which will be asked at the airport. If you do not have one, the amount of return ticket should be present in your bank account.
Steps to apply for ETA
The steps to apply for electronic travel authority are as follows:
- The first steps involve you to fill all the personal information
- Secondly, you will have to choose the processing time for the application. The sooner you want the processing to complete, the more the amount you will have to pay for it.
- Select the mode of payment. The application form asks you to revise the information entered. Once the payment is done you cannot change it.
- Submit all the documents mentioned above
- That’s it. Your visa will arrive in the timeframe which you have chosen.
Once you fill the application form, it generally takes 1 to 2 business days for the authorities to screen the application and respond to your request. The minimum days required for the acceptance and processing of the application is 3 days. It provides sufficient time in case of additional document submission.
The New Zealand ETA for Belgium is valid for up to 2 years. Within this time frame, people can do multiple entries. Along with the ETA, visitors are also required to pay IVL or International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy. New Zealand is a welcoming country which takes care of their tourists very well. The hospitality is very good. You will surely enjoy spending time there.